The 10-Week Term offers a solid introduction to Iyengar yoga, irrespective of age or ability. Class sizes are capped, so you receive individual attention. Foundation postures (asanas) are taught to develop strength, flexibility, mobility and stamina, and each week builds on previous teachings for a structured progression. Advance bookings are required and casual attendance is not available.
- 10 Weeks instruction in the correct foundations of Iyengar Yoga with personalised attention to detail
- Assurance of your steady and confident progress through a structured course. Each week’s class builds on from the previous week
- Experienced instruction from certified Teachers (or Teacher Trainers) with the support of a Teacher’s assistant to ensure all student’s needs are met
- Classes held in a modern, purpose-built Centre with all props, including mats supplied. We keep the temperature around 23 degrees and all mats and props are wiped down at the end of each class
- Welcoming teachers who encourage a safe and professional relationship between students. Dates to be advised.
Pay and reserve your place now or in person at the Centre.