You are booking the next 5 Week Foundation Course starting Thursday 23 November 2017.
NEW Students only are eligible to attend any casual Beginner or Beginner/General class during the course at no extra cost (Valued at over $295.00)
Please note: One special offer per person. If you have attended classes with Chevron Yoga before, please select “Existing Student” Unfortunately we do not offer the unlimited class with the course for existing students but we do offer the buy now 10% off class passes on the last night of the course.
The best option if you are new to yoga and unsure where to start, or if you haven’t practiced for a long time.
The Course is structured to give you the confidence to manage your yoga practice, including the best use of props. Time is dedicated to sequencing, timing and repetition to introductory postures (asana).
Who should attend?
The course is for anyone interested in Iyengar Yoga regardless of abilities, age, fitness and conditions. If you have a particular condition, illness or personal concern it would be in your best interest to contact us directly.
- 5 Weeks of unlimited Beginners and Beginners-General Classes for Newcomers.
- Instruction in the correct foundations of Iyengar Yoga with personalised attention to detail
- Assurance of your steady and confident progress through a structured course. Each week’s class builds on from the previous week
- Experienced instruction from certified Teachers or Teacher Trainer.
- Classes held in a modern, purpose-built Centre with all props, including mats supplied. We keep the temperature around 23 degrees and all mats and props are wiped down at the end of each class
- Welcoming teachers who encourage a safe and professional relationship between students