Siem Reap, Cambodia
29 September to 7 October 2018 Inclusive
This retreat takes you to one of the World’s Seven Wonders where you will experience breathtaking temples bustling with Buddhist Monks whilst soaking up the charm of the local Cambodian community. The Retreat is held over eight nights from 29th September to 7th October. This is a wonderful opportunity to develop and deepen your yoga practice whilst embracing the charisma and magnetism of the local Khmer people. All levels are welcome.
Yoga Retreat Package includes:
- Twice Daily Iyengar Yoga/Pranayama
- Accommodation: Deluxe Pool View with breakfast
- Half-day temple tour with guide and 1 time sunrise temple tour.
- Breakfast Box during Sun Rise Trip
- 3-Day Temple Pass
- Transportation from Resort to Temple to Resort
- Transportation from Resort to Lotus Centre (Phnom Krom Eco Resort)
- Welcome Dinner around poolside on 29th September 2018 with Apsara Show
- Farewell Dinner at VIP restaurant on 6th October 2018 with show
- Cooking course at lotus centre (Phnom Krom Eco Resort)
- 2 x Massages
- Airport transfers
For more information, please either call us on 0418348775 or send us an email.
Cost: $1900 plus Paypal Charge of $60 = $1960
Payment Option of 4 Installments over an 8-week period = $490/installment inclusive of Paypal charges
Outside Australia purchases, please email Chevron Yoga, email@example.com.
Since 2011, Chevron Yoga has provided participants from around the world with an opportunity to enjoy Iyengar yoga in a beautiful and diverse location. Previous retreats have been held in Nepal, Vietnam and Cambodia and feature daily Iyengar practice with a rich cultural itinerary. Retreat numbers are capped to ensure a personalised experience. Participants do not need to be students of Chevron Yoga; with many people joining us year-after-year from the USA, New Zealand, Japan and the UK.